Old 15-03-2005, 05:38 PM
David Ross

junkyardcat wrote:

I like Vinca...mine has pretty purplish blue flowers on it, and it seems to
spread pretty quickly.

Angie in the boonies of East Texas

"Jim" wrote in message
I have recently cleared a hill in my yard. It's too steep for a lawn

mower
so I want to plant a ground cover. Does anyone have any suggesstions for

nice ground cover? I live in the mid-atlantic and the hill is fairly

sunny.
The hill is about 20' down and 60' across. Maybe more than one ground
cover?

If you choose vinca, use only V. minor. V. major can be very
invasive.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean