Old 15-03-2005, 07:15 PM
Cereus-validus.....

What's your problem, twerp?
You still don't know how to do it yourself?

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
news:1110912039.6a2eb3d684c87356220e16611c8a0a1d@t eranews...
Go fornicate yourself.
Besides, I happen to be female.......
Murri

"Cereus-validus....." wrote in message
m...
Maybe you would be happy in France, twerp?

There you would absolutely get all the attention you crave. They would
have you down on your bad knees day and night making you squeal like the
pig boy you really are.

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
news:1110641826.4b415d63018809c471853030117005b9@t eranews...
You know, Ann, I just figured it out........We need to box this troll up
and ship him to France, where he'd be perfectly happy. He could spew
anti-american goverment slogans and people would actually listen.
Murri

"Ann" wrote in message
"Cereus-validus....." expounded:

If you haven't been following this nonsensical discussion from the
beginning, then maybe you should just stay out of it Ann?

I have the whole thread right here it all it's nonglory, Stevie. I'll
go where I please.

If you got yourself suckered into believing the bad fiction from
Storelard,
maybe somebody can sell you some beachfront property in Arizona too?

Bad fiction....you truly are an idiot. Dennis hasn't said anything
inflamatory, that's all been left to you, as usual.

If you really were paying attention, you would have seen the "baby
killer"
remark was in the form of a question and not an accusation, you
reactionary
ninny.

There was absolutely no need to call anyone that. That's a horrible
slur left over from the scum who 'greeted' the returning Vietnam war
veterans. Good to see it's still being put to use by liberal fools
who think it makes them somehow better.

If you are too naive to see just how corrupt the present republican
administration is and how they have abused and slaughtered US troops
for
their own corrupt prurient interests then you really have nothing of
value
to say. (Not that you ever did.)

Nor have you in this discussion, Stevie. I'm absolutely horrified
that people have died defending your right to be a fool. In public.

--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts