Old 15-03-2005, 07:20 PM
Cereus-validus.....

How would you know? At 18 years of age, you don't have anywhere nearly
enough life experience to be able to judge anyone. You still don't know
anything at all, you Lazy Blackhead.

Once again, as the great William Schatner said: "Get A Life!!!"

So what? Storelard is the son of a truck driver. What does that make him?
NOTHING!

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
news:1110912546.3cdd7573c9e71c7a40cc4b76a0aea1ad@t eranews...
Yes, well, proof again that people do have a choice. Thay can infact
choose to behave however they wish.
Which gives rise to the conclusion that the idiot actually tries to be as
stupid as he appears to be.
Murri

"Starlord" wrote in message
It's funny in a way, I'm the son of a truck driver and if I ever wanted
do it, I could out cuss just about anyone, but I've chosen for the most
part
not to do that. There have been times when anyone within hearing range
got
their ears burned, like the time some lowlife
#%i0($#()#*@(@#(@)@$_%_)#+$#++# broke into a trailer I lived in down in
Ramona, CA back in 87 and ripped off my Topcon Super D camera and a bunch
of
drepression glass I was collecting. I've replaced the camera with another
Topcon Super D, but the glassware is mostly out of my range now.

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
news:1110642084.bac8209e01903285b6b3c89b0dcec84f@t eranews...
Starlord,
It has been noted more than once in history that excessive swearing
generally indicates a stunted vocabulary.
i.e.: He can't think of anything better, so he's resorting to third
grade
slurs.
I just look at it and find it humorous that an allegedly grown man can't

be
more intellectually creative with his insults.
Murri