Old 15-03-2005, 07:25 PM
humBill

Default Tropical Lily

Hi all - Bill is Austin here. Last August I was given a little baby Panama
Blue? Tropical Lily. I was told it may not bloom as they usually look at
Sept 1 for last blooms. I planted it in a nice size pot with a couple of
fertilizer tabs and it has been prolific ever since. We had a couple of
very cold snaps here but all in all a very mild winter. It has continued to
grow throughout even sending up occasional flowers up until about a month
ago. Right now it has about twelve leaves with 4 more emerging.

I am wondering if I should repot it or just leave it as is. I believe it
has ample growing room, but was wondering if it wouldnt welcome a little
transplant shock as a brief hibernation period. Thanxx
Bill