Old 15-03-2005, 02:24 PM
huLLy

w.g.s.hamm wrote:

Actually you are not allowed to shoot them at all. Besides which they
might belong to someone like me who would come round and put your
windows in and spray your garden with weedkiller in revenge.

A contractor that worked for me, a big Liverpudlian, get fed up with his
neighbours cat constantly doing its business in his garden that he shot it
right between the eyes.

Police were called but couldn'd do anything as cats are classed as 'feral'
and he was within his rights to take a pop at the creature on his land.

Three months later, he got a knock on the door, Christmas day. Opens door to
tearful woman wailing 'You killed my cat'..

A robust Liverpudlian answer sent her on her way!

PS, I have cats..
--
huLLy
VOIP SIP Phone Number 4823176 on Global Village