Old 15-03-2005, 06:58 PM
Mike

Though I have to say it made
me, goodness knows what would have happened if I had not become an RAF
Apprentice.

:-))

We had 480 ex RAF National Servicemen on Parade at RAF Cosford last year,
the first year we did a parade. This year it has to be limited to 720 for
reasons of space alone. I already have two coach loads staying at the hotel
in Coventry, I expect it to reach three.

I have been dealing with ex National Servicemen of the Royal Navy and Royal
Air Force now for about 3 years. Only ONE has said it was a waste of time.

Bring back National Service.

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past