Old 15-03-2005, 09:28 PM
Travis

David Ross wrote:
junkyardcat wrote:

I like Vinca...mine has pretty purplish blue flowers on it, and it
seems to spread pretty quickly.

Angie in the boonies of East Texas

"Jim" wrote in message
I have recently cleared a hill in my yard. It's too steep for a
lawn mower so I want to plant a ground cover. Does anyone have
any suggesstions for a nice ground cover? I live in the
mid-atlantic and the hill is fairly sunny. The hill is about 20'
down and 60' across. Maybe more than one ground cover?

If you choose vinca, use only V. minor. V. major can be very
invasive.

Vinca minor here in the PNW is *very* *aggressive*.

USDA Zone 8b
Sunset Zone 5