Old 15-03-2005, 09:53 PM

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:25:34 +0000 (UTC), "Mike" wrote:

A robust Liverpudlian answer sent her on her way!

as much as I detest the loathsome vermin, A) I wouldn't hurt one and B) I
get on very well with all of my neighbours and wouldn't want to upset one in
such a way, but, the cats one side were a nuisance and I was talking with
her in the front garden yesterday, when neighbour the other side comes and
asks about the cat deterrent. If you are honest with people and talk with
them, you can live in harmony. The trouble comes when one starts ruling the
roost, a street 'net nanny'. Sooooon to be taken down a peg or two.

Mike

seems that many more people have cats now instead of dogs ..... don't
have to take them for walks + clean up the crap u see ( somebody
else's problem ! ) Why don't owners have to have a licence with
animal wearing a tag as proof presumably then it would deter all &
sundry from having a mog going forth and multiplying . Owners would be
made responsible for their pets + could be traced etc.
Those not showing ID could be dealt with as any other wild creature
......... the feline species I mean ;-)