Old 15-03-2005, 10:51 PM
Phil L

Mike wrote:
:: . Owners would be
::: made responsible for their pets + could be traced etc.
::
:: They wouldn't are, they don't care now.

I think you are being unrealistic.
I'm not a fan of cats, never have been but you are blaming cat owners for
what cats get up to in general, IE shit in your lobelias.
I'd wager that the majority of cats you used to see prior to getting your
patented cat-scarer-awayer, were in fact feral cats - wild ones decended
from the humble house moggy...it's not their fault that braindead mutants
purchased their ancestors and then kicked them out to live wild, thus
spawning a horde of offspring as they are wont to do - cats are very
prolific breeders and are prolific hunters too, maybe if dogs could adapt as
well to such conditions there would be millions of them roaming wild but
they can't.
Cats naturally roam free so it's pointless you going banging on your
neighbours door every time felix curls one off under the roses...what would
you like them to do about it?...cats cannot be contained like a dog, dogs
don't climb walls, fences and trees, so there's no stopping cats from doing
what they naturally do, and anyway, do you also have a badger, fox, rodent
and rabbit repellant too? - if not you are discriminating against cats and
are just using shit as an excuse.

JM2P

--

http://www.blueyonder256k.myby.co.uk/