Old 15-03-2005, 11:10 PM
Phil L

Sacha wrote:
:: On 15/3/05 22:51, in article
:: , "Phil L"
:: wrote:
::
::: Mike wrote:
::::: . Owners would be
:::::: made responsible for their pets + could be traced etc.
:::::
::::: They wouldn't are, they don't care now.
:::
::: I think you are being unrealistic.snip
::
:: And all of you replying to this thread are falling into the
:: regular troll trap that Crowe sets. He thinks he's one helluva
:: fella and does this all the time. He appears to have nothing
:: better to do than bait you.

Thanks for the info but I've been around usenet long enough to recognise a
troll when I walk over his bridge.

FWIW I think if someone is having a problem with cats then these threads may
help in some way...sure they're not *exactly* gardening as such but how do
you differentiate between a thread about slug infestation and one about cat
infestation?
BTW I have approximately forty feral cats living a few hundred yards away, I
don't think I've ever seen one in the garden though but we do have a dog.

--

http://www.blueyonder256k.myby.co.uk/