Old 16-03-2005, 04:55 AM
Steve Wolfe

I am a giving person. I am a good person. I never said you accused me of
being a bad person, I just said I was hurt because I was hinted at being
selfish and told it might be fun following me around a buffet.

The first rule you have to keep in mind when posting to newsgroups is that
you just have to be thick-skinned and not let anything get to you, because
you will *always* run into people on newgroups that are combative,
know-it-all, juvenile, vulger, or just plain rude. If you let things like
that get to you, newsgroups are guaranteed to be a negative experience. If
you decide ahead of time that you're not going to let it bother you, then
they can be a somewhat positive experience. = )

steve