Old 16-03-2005, 08:24 AM
Mike

:::
::: I think you are being unrealistic.snip

Not at all, just being very truthful and the truth always hurts someone.

::
:: And all of you replying to this thread are falling into the
:: regular troll trap that Crowe sets. He thinks he's one helluva
:: fella and does this all the time. He appears to have nothing
:: better to do than bait you.

Thanks for the info but I've been around usenet long enough to recognise a
troll when I walk over his bridge.

FWIW I think if someone is having a problem with cats then these threads

may
help in some way...sure they're not *exactly* gardening as such but how do
you differentiate between a thread about slug infestation and one about

cat
infestation?

Thank you. You see you have been 'net nannied', more than likely by a Vermin
owner his/ (but I suspect her) self who is blind to the problems he/she
presents to other gardeners.

And as I said before, is very selfish.

and I haven't recommended it for quite some time, but carpet grippers along
the tops of fences prevents the vermin trying to scratch YOUR fence to bits.

Mike
who has a 'cat crap' free garden :-))