Old 16-03-2005, 09:26 AM
newsb

In article , Mike
writes

I don't think we are netnanneid at all
Jenny

[Sorry - I know this *is* off topic for a group discussing gardening and
in future I will just ignore such posts from "Mike".]

Only to the 'n'th degree. Maybe as you are an 'insider' you cannot see it.

Well I'm not an insider and I don't see it. What I do see is you
constantly posting about it which looks like an unbalanced obsession.

Just sit back and watch. Have a look at the 'public' posting of one of the
guardians/owners/net nannies which could have been just as well, if not
better, done by email.

"I" can see it, can't you? The trouble is I am too honest and speak my mind,
many do not like it if they are the ones targeted.

Just because you speak your mind doesn't mean that you speak the truth,
of course. You speak what is your perception of the truth - ad nauseam.

This newsgroup has a
wealth of knowledge spread across its contributors, because of this, some,
not too many fortunately, stake their claim to 'ownership'.

Never seen that.

Sit back and watch.

What - your knee jerk reactions?

--