Old 16-03-2005, 06:17 PM
madgardener

thank you Warren. I love you too...........I need to pull back, I'm having a
black week.......it had better get better or there will be some ****ed off
faeries around this holler soon.......................later,
maddie
"Warren" wrote in message
madgardener wrote:
Everyone can laugh or try to say I told you so, but to clarify all this
bru-ha ha about my posting and not understanding the rules and running

away
and resenting someone pointing out obvious rules...............

It's nice to see you've stuck around.

You have always seemed to be a very introspective person. So am I. We both
sometimes forge ahead, and express everything our thoughts -- all of them.

And
that can provide a lot of reading, and evoke a lot of other comments from

other
people. And sometimes I self-impose a posting hiatus on myself, too. (Not

as
often as some others would like, I'm sure.)

Plenty of folks miss you when you're gone, but we all need to recharge

once in a
while. I hope your respite eased any angst.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Your Guide to the Care and Feeding of a Suburban Lawn:
http://www.holzemville.com/community...are/index.html