Old 16-03-2005, 05:51 PM
RhondaM

"Steve" wrote in message
newsJJZd.37717$Im.14916@okepread01...
I live in Oklahoma City. My roses have started growing new leaves and I
had checked them today after getting home from work. I noticed on the end
of the canes where I had pruned them there are small green bugs in
colonies. Does anyone here have any idea what they could be and what I can
do to control these pests???? Its raining here and the bugs are in full
force on my roses in the rain. They look like a slender fly---definitely
not a worm

Thanks in advance

Maybe aphids? I am in Oklahoma nd I think they are out now. Try some insect
soap?