Old 16-03-2005, 07:44 PM
Phil L

:: What a load of crap!
:: Ah but these are NOT wild cats, foxes, badgers or anything else
:: that foul my property ( yep I do no the difference ... )
:: but neighbours feline fancies - I'm surrounded by cat owners most
:: have 2 or more ...... and I've caught them at it tho they come
:: back at night ! Oh that they would just confine the mess to the
:: borders but its usually on the lawn , my drive & once just otside
:: my front door on decorative gravel - the smell was unbearable.
:: What do people feed them on ?

Cat food would be my guess.
What does yours smell of - roses?

:: Many of my clients ( the more responsible ones ) assure me that
:: their moggies only crap in the litter tray they provide so I would
:: suggest that the others can't be bothered or just want to save
:: money - after all they never have shit in their back yard do they ?

What a pile of drivel!
How do 'responsible' cat owners know that their beloved don't crap elsewhere
apart from the litter tray? - they can't follow them around all day....no
*all* cats are effectively wild cats - once they're through the door they
are a law unto themselves, bleating about it will make no difference
whatsoever.

:: I am seriously thinking of trying out one of these gizmos and if
:: it works I know many others who want them as well HALLELUJA !

My experience tells me that they do work...for a limited time, once the cats
get used to it they just ignore it.

--

http://www.blueyonder256k.myby.co.uk/