Old 16-03-2005, 11:51 PM
Warwick

In article ,
says...
Thanks to everyone for the replies/comments. :-)

Aquilegia x Hybrida T&M 7851 Crown Jewels Mixed

The rest of the discussion has covered the bags 'n stuff so I'll just
point out that Aquilegia are one of those odd seeds that seem to
sometimes needs the right conditions to persuade them to grow. If they
haven't appeared after a month, stick the box in the fridge for a week
or two. I think the cold and then the warmth gets them in the spring
mood as it were. They can take up to three months to appear so don't
give up on that barren looking seed tray for some time.

Warwick