Old 17-03-2005, 12:03 AM
Colin Spooner

Many Thanks for the info., it has been very useful.
I will remove a few older stems ,and try to grow them on in a gritty
compost.
I have changed my internet timezone,thanks for pointing it out.
Colin
"Colin Spooner" wrote in message
I love Euphorbia's, and have quite a few doing well in my garden.
I have Wulfennii,Dixter,and other common ones.
I am stuck on how to cut them back,as some are getting a bit leggy. A
gardening book I have, suggests 'cutting old stems back to 2 inches in
July' -- is this good advice??
Also can Euphorbias be propagated successfully from cuttings?
Finally -- sorry to be a pain,but I know someone in the 'gadening
universe' has the answer!! where can I buy E 'Black Pearl' and E 'Silver
swan'
I live in Uxbridge Middlesex.
Many Thanks Colin