Old 17-03-2005, 12:29 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , JennyC
writes

I suppose they are right to the letter of the law 'best sites'

We are not a site :~))
We are free
We are totally non commercial
We are fun :~)

Jenny

We are not just a number .........

However some sites are just taking wadges of our Internet conversations
and regurgitating them as their own contributions which I feel is a bit
off. We are at least ORIGINAL even if we do have the odd fall out.

I know some people have trouble enjoying this newsgroups but I've always
found it in general helpful, fun, intelligent, with just the right
amount of humour and maybe the odd 'argument'

Personally I've have met some very nice people and swapped an awful lot
of plants and seeds via UK rec. I've had invaluable advice and listened
to some really great advice and experience.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph