Old 10-02-2003, 04:55 PM
Jeny

Default Help needed

Hello, I recenty bought two orchids, the species is dendorobium. I
dont know exactly what kind of dendrobium. Everyting was ok, for about
3 weeks, and then I watered them this saturday (I usually water them
once a week, although I think its maybe too warm at home, and probably
they need more watering). An then the next day i saw that the leaves
of the orchids looked somehow thin like a skin and somehow withering.
The one thing i did when i watered them is that i put some fertilizer
in the water. What could have happend and what should i do to preserve
them?
Thank you for your help
Jeny