Old 17-03-2005, 09:36 PM
unifitter unifitter is offline
Registered User

Location: tamworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornata
I love these plants. There aren't many other hardy evergreens that have an exotic, architectural appearance and grow well in shade. I grew one from bought seed last spring and it's now about 8 inches tall and overwintering happily in my unheated greenhouse. Can anybody tell me how I will know when the seeds on a mature plant are ripe for sowing? Thanks.
I also love the fatsia,mine started life indoors,Then decided to plant out,now its about 8ft around nestled against a rode....,everyone admires it, Ido have photo,s if interested,Iwould like to sow some of the seeds,but woud need more info, anyone help