Old 17-03-2005, 02:28 PM
~Roy~

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 08:57:52 -0500, "Benign Vanilla"
wrote:

===
==="~Roy~" wrote in message
et...
=== Your what what?????????????????
===
=== Thats what I said. 1.65 MILLION GALLONS is what my pond
=== contains.............sounds like a lot of water but its not a lot for
=== the average sized natural ponds normally found around here.
===
===snip
===
===In my book, you gots you a lake.
===
===How many acres is it? Depth? How do you filter it?

Depth varies up to 21+ feet deep. its not filtered, just
aerated.........covers better than 1 acre but it varies from time to
time as I am always increasing my ponds boundaries and changing
things. Banks range from tapering from 0" to banks that just drop off
down to 5' of more. I just finished raiseing the pond level an
additional 10 inches, which in turn changes its boundaries yet again.
Someday, I'll get it where I want it.