Old 10-02-2003, 04:55 PM
Isom, Jeff , EM, PTL

Default [IBC] Care Tips for your Bonsai #3 - spring (LONG!)

I'd like to add my thanks, as well. This will be my first spring as a
Bonsai enthusiast and I'm starting to get antsy to do stuff (Loooong
winter), so your article was well-timed! I'll also be going to the archives
and pulling up #1 and #2.

Jeff Isom
Cleveland, OH / Sunset Zone 39

Thanks for your efforts Jim.

It's filed into my quickly growing collection of bonsai

literature.

By the way .... where's #1 and #2 ??

Mark Hill - Harrisburg PA - Zone 6 (still frozen !!)

In the archives. #1 was late summer-fall; # 2 was winter care.
You probably can just search for #1 and #2.

#4 (in June probably) will be . . . ta dah . . . summer. Then I
will have covered the year.

David Thoreau - Walden

****
****