Old 17-03-2005, 09:21 PM
P Williamson

SNIP

When we got our allotment a few years ago someone gave us a complete bound
set of "grow your own" from the seventies, and I think it's great. I still
refer to it quite frequently, and when I saw the header I thought this was
the same publication. Is it published by Marshall Cavendish by any chance?

I have a bound set of this and it really is very good - athough some bits
are a little dated (eg garden chemicals/machinary etc)

I think that there was a follow-up series - was it about flowers? I'd like
to get my hands on that for sure.

Anyway the excellent Kitchen garden magazine is for me a must read - if only
i had a full set!

Paul