Old 17-03-2005, 11:00 PM
Stan The Man

In article , Sarah Dale
wrote:

Janet Baraclough wrote:
You might prefer "Kitchen Garden", if it's still published, less
gloss but more down to earth. I've recently become disenchanted with

Yes, Kitchen Garden is still available, and I'm 5 issues into my years
subsricption.

I like it a lot - it only covers veg, its practical, down to earth, good
photos and not too many adverts. It does have a 2 page chicken section
every month. Theres an article by Bob Flowerdew every month, and they
have just added Joy Larkcom and Joyce Russel to the contributing autors

Joy Larkcom has been a regular contributor for several years.