Old 18-03-2005, 05:46 AM
Newt Newt is offline
Registered User

Location: Maryland zone 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by
I ordered a bunch of single Canna's from different varieties to try the
out last fall. For the price I figured I would give them a shot. I just recieved my order from Horn Canna Farm and they are great! Really big rhizomes, about 3-4 times the size you get from Home Depot etc. I live in Raleigh NC and I don't think any nurserys arround here will even
sell you a rhizome this size (ordered 15, shipping weight was 6 lbs). They look really healthy too! If you want Canna's, I cannot imagine a better source. Thanks Horn Canna Farm! Here is the link:
http://www.cannas.net/

I am in no way affiliated with Horn Canna Farm, I just felt that service and price that good should be rewarded.
http://ganzhorn.org
Salem
Hi Salem,

Garden Watchdog gives them good reviews too. You can always check references here before you order.
http://davesgarden.com/gwd/

Newt
When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.