Old 18-03-2005, 06:23 AM
JennyC

"Geo" wrote in message

I thought i`d introduce myself and be sociable
I`ve been looking for a gardening forum and finally came across a good
one that has a uk bit.
I`m located in lincs and have recently set about building a greenhouse
so i`ll have something to potter about in and experiment with now i`m
getting older.
The weather has slowed progress down but it`s getting there.
I have lots of ideas that are "out of the ordinary" and hope to use at
least some of them to get year round use of the greenhouse to grow
organic produce.
Regards to all

Geo

Welcome to URG (uk.rec.gardening) Geo

Janet's comments are worth taking on board, but ignore the flack that seems to
be going on ATM. This happens from time to time, but usually dies away as the
trolls get bored :~)

Getting a GH is a great idea. Will you be growing anything else apart from
vegetables?

Jenny