Old 18-03-2005, 01:10 AM
~Roy~

Well I would have at one time, however now, with a few individuals who
are notorious to email bombs and stirring up- problems I prefer to not
advertise my site since the last episode I had with one certain
individual and threatening emails.......If its worth your trouble you
can always do a google search back around sept 04 or so and you can
probably find a link to it, but like I said, at the present time, I
prefer not to post any links.

If there is an email contact on your website, I'll send you a link to
my website that way..........

Its nothing fancy, just a hole with lots of water and a few dodads
around.....hopefully this year with all the Iris and other plants I
have in it will look a lot better than it has in years past.

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 00:10:19 +0000, Yorkshire Pudding wrote:

===On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:16:40 -0500, "Benign Vanilla"
wrote:
===
===
==="~Roy~" wrote in message
et...
=== Well I keep my 1.65 mil gal natural pond
===SNIP
===
===
===YOUR WHAT!?!??!?!?!?
===
===HOW MANY GALLONS?
===
===Nah, I fink you've got it wrong, it is in fact a 1.65 millilitre pond,
===probably occupied by amoeba, rotifers and other single celled
===organisms, best viewed in the early evening under the 300 times
===magnification of a microscope. Occaisional visitors to the pond
===include flatworms and kippers.
===Sorry for the sarcasm, no offence intended.
===Seriously though, would there be any chance of a link to some photos
===please.
===
===TIA
===Howard