Old 18-03-2005, 09:33 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
from Geo contains these words:

I thought i`d introduce myself and be sociable
I`ve been looking for a gardening forum and finally came across a good
one that has a uk bit.
I`m located in lincs and have recently set about building a greenhouse
so i`ll have something to potter about in and experiment with now i`m
getting older.

It's a pity Gordon Brown didn't think of that...a free solar powered
greenhouse for every pensioner would save cold-weather payments

Ah but Geo from gardenbanter might be 21 and meaning that he was getting
old enough to be allowed to do things in the garden on his own
Not sure a greenhouse for every 21 yr old would be ideal, the sate of
most teenagers bedroom would make me worry about the sight fro outside
the greenhouse if the said teenagers were allowed to occupy it!
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph