Old 18-03-2005, 09:35 AM
Mike

The side access path is already at the level of the house so it
shouldn't be a problem. I don't mind a bit of the "bad" soil in there
to build the other side up but yes I think some of it will need to be
taken away so I guess I need to think about hiring a skip or something
at the same time. ...or using some kind of "great escape" arrangement
:-)

I cannot somehow or other, see your neighbours standing by and watching as
great clumps of clay fall from the bottom of your trousers* as you 'stroll'
across their lawns.

*Idea courtesy of Eric Williams(?) and the Wooden Horse

Mike
Keeping an eye on his garden ;-)