Old 18-03-2005, 11:04 AM
Sacha

On 18/3/05 8:25, in article , "BAC"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
On 17/3/05 17:57, in article
, "Kay"
wrote:

In article , Janet Bennett
writes
Whilst hanging out washing on line, noticed some disturbance in Pond -

about
eight pairs of frogs? My daughter's standing next to me as I type,

saying
"Watch out Slugs the Frogs are in Town". Anyone else got frogs in their

pond
yet?

Yes - I posted last week that I had 37 of them in one pond. Today we
have spawn :-)

We have toad and frog spawn and plenty of the 'live' versions in the pond.
The other day we had a couple of mallards and that IS a first.

Hope it's a biggish pond - mallards can wreak havoc in a small one.

It's 20' square. The first Ray knew of it was an enormous amount of
splashing going on and he thought our new puppy had fallen in!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk