Old 18-03-2005, 08:02 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article , ESB wrote:
I was clearing up my mother's garden shed and noticed a lot of bottles
and packets of what are now considered to be illegal products (for
example, the original Jeyes Fluid, Cutlass, and an old B&Q weed and
feed)

Think yourself lucky. When clearing up my father-in-law's outhouses
(yes, plural), I eventually uncovered two largely full rusting 5
gallon drums of tar oil winter wash and creosote.

Does this make her a criminal and if so, can we expect a raid from the
'Plant Police' ?

Not as far as I know. But it would if they were some other substances.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.