Old 19-03-2005, 12:48 AM
Dewitt

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 00:27:08 GMT, Dewitt
wrote:

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 23:10:46 GMT, "jan" wrote:

Dont know about rest of the Garden Group but I was annoyed by all the
auction items that have been posted on the gardening news group. I would
prefer they not be posted here.

Just my opinion.

It's clearly inappropriate to post "forsale" or "for auction" post to
this group. It site isn't real clear, but I believe doing so is again
the auction site's user agreement. You can report this sort of abuse
to upport.

deg

On the other hand,
http://www.bid-alot.com/forum/showth...?p=921#post921 states:

" We now list items on Usenet

We now not only list your items on Bidfind and BidHopper - - We also
list them on usenet!
This means your items are basically advertised everywhere!!

Dont believe me?
Here a small example
http://groups-beta.google.com/group...s=Search+Groups

We do what other auctions should!!

I suggest lots of feedback to I may also report
individual auctions to Paypal if they indicate they accept that
payment method. You may also want to suggest that your ISP block post
from from them.

deg