Old 19-03-2005, 01:03 AM
jOhN

Dewitt wrote:
On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 00:44:33 GMT, jOhN
wrote:

your opinion is one of the reasons we are subscribers to this group :-)

for whatever good it will do I sent a complaint to his auction house

by the way, he is not local but is located in Missouri

You may also want to report him to and

deg

WooHoo! Here's their reply that they sent just a couple of minutes later.

We are aware that this has happened -
It was done by mistake by someone who thought they were genuinely trying
to help.

I can assure you this will never happen again and the matter has been
dealt with.

These items were posted yesterday - and the issue dealt with then also.

We apologise .... Was a genuine mistake by someone who was trying to
help us..

Regards
Sharon Davis [support]
http://www.bid-alot.com