Old 18-03-2005, 08:49 PM
ESB

Just wondered about the legal position. No politics, no gripes, just
curiosity!

Seven bucks is a lot of doe (geddit!!??), but as my ISP doesnt have a
newsfeed I need to go somewhere. Suggestions most welcome because its
a few pints a month!

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:57:19 -0000, "Mike Lyle"
wrote:

ESB wrote:
I was clearing up my mother's garden shed and noticed a lot of

bottles
and packets of what are now considered to be illegal products (for
example, the original Jeyes Fluid, Cutlass, and an old B&Q weed and
feed)

Does this make her a criminal and if so, can we expect a raid from

the
'Plant Police' ?

Depends if you want to be paranoid or not. Are you considering making
some sort of political point?

[...]

Personally, I don't have to pay seven bucks to post to Usenet; but,
hey, it's your money!

The Worlds Uncensored News Source