Old 19-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Amber Ormerod

"Amber Ormerod" wrote in message

Hi,

this is the first 'use' since last season and it was only a watering can
full. The ground here is very dry. We have hovered out some of the stones
and its almost like mud and stones. Its less than a year old. It got too
dark to try and futher down so going to try again tomorrow but nothing at
all is draining. Its very weird cos it worked fine in November - when it

was
last used in any way.

Well we have pulled out what we can (two foot down) but its still all
squidget and there is more sandy type material than grit in there. Looks
like the top layer is sharp sand as we are only just getting down to the git
after all this distance. Could the base have 'settled' onto it? Just seems
weird and another thing to go wrong this week - thankfully these things only
come in threes?