Old 19-03-2005, 05:30 PM
paghat

In article . com,
wrote:

I was given a potted Snowdrop plant and would like to plant it out in
my garden, if possible. The tag reads "Bright indirect light, 50 - 65
degrees F, USDA zones 3-7. I'm in Zone 9. Is there any way to
successfully grow Snowdrops in my California garden?

-Fleemo

No. Their chill requirements are difficult to provide artificially, &
without the surprisingly large root system together with bulb experiencing
a good long cold winter in the ground, they will never bloom again.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html