Old 20-03-2005, 12:45 AM
Hunter77 Hunter77 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter77
Hi, I'm new to forums and just wanted to say I totally agree with whoever started this thread saying GardenWeb sucks. Too true. Spike the tyrant kicked me out because the title of one of my posts wasn't specific enough. The strange thing is that I see people breaking the rules, even Spike does from time to time, but none of them ever get in trouble. I guess it just depends on his mood.
And in addition to that, my ability to post was blocked after only 2 warnings. I kept getting redirected to a stupid Disney page. I politely informed Spike of this only about half a dozen times. He never really listened and kind of ignored me. I sent him a slightly harsher message and my member page was gone. I was so angry; I spent lots of time on that! I sent him a rude message. And my membership is gone. I tried registering under a different E-mail address using the username "Sephiroth". I still couldn't post; stupid Disney page again! then that account was deleted. Argh! What's Spike's problem anyways?! Actually, you know what, I don't want to be member of GardenWeb. Too strict. You get banned for doing things right. It better not be that bad here. Down with Spike the tyrant!