Old 19-03-2005, 03:18 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Pot for Palm

In a message dated 3/19/05 12:03:45 AM, Jim writes:
Does it HAVE to be a "bonsai" pot?* Check out ikebana pots, then drill a
hole in the bottom.* I do that often.* MUCH more imagination and color used for
ikebana pots than for bonsai pots
-- which are STEEPED in tradition.

So where do I find an ikebana pot at a price I can afford? I do not have the
skill or equipment to drill a hole in a ceramic pot. I would have it done at
the tile company, which adds to the cost.

Surely someone at your bonsai club could give you a helping
hand. I bet Bill V has some Ikebana pots. Stone Lantern does.
Of course I don't know what you can afford, but you don't get
"nice" cheaply. Usually.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - When we see
land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it
with love and respect - Aldo Leopold - A Sand County Almanac

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++