Old 20-03-2005, 12:06 PM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes

You might prefer "Kitchen Garden", if it's still published,

Yes I get it sometimes, don't know why I don't put a regular order in
for it, as I find it very good . I sometimes read the Organic gardener
one, (can't remember the title) I wondered if the new 'revised'
Plantsman might be interesting, it seemed a little too esoteric for me
before but according to the RHS Garden, the Plantsman has been
regenerated and brought down to keen gardeners levels.

So, did you have torn veal for tea, or make do with cockles on toast ?

Janet.

It was a difficult decision but tuna steaks with basil and oil grilled
tomatoes and rice won in the end
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph