Old 20-03-2005, 03:23 PM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Bob Hobden
writes

As I suggested below a good manufacturer of staging is...
http://www.twowests.co.uk/TwoWestsSi...ookie%5Ftest=1

Best to order a catalogue, and I believe they make to order/size too so you
could get whatever size you want.

It was two West's and Elliott's plunge bench and soil warming cable that
I bought. I didn't find it very sturdy though it is taking the weight of
the sand. It's not that cheap either! However if others with more
experience think that it is as sturdy as you can get. Perhaps I'll go
for their ordinary staging.

All we got for the bottom of the legs was four small aluminium 'bits'
which the bench was supposed to rest on. After 1 week it slid off 1 and
the corner went way down in the gravel/chippings. Trying to lever it all
up to put in a sturdy bit of paving, the staging bent extremely easily
under the bottom shelf.

Thanks for the advice though. I did look at the Rhino system though I
wasn't at all impressed with their deceptive advert about how strong
their staging was, comparing balanced weight with uneven weight on a DIY
store system.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy