Old 21-03-2005, 04:00 AM
Newt Newt is offline
Registered User

Location: Maryland zone 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2Live
So,
I guess what you all are saying is ~ that there is absolutely no On-line Plant Encyclopedia, what-so-ever.
Only seems to be nursuries and garden supply stores advertising their wares, right?

Too bad.
Maybe some of us should start one?
Hi Time,

I don't where you got that idea. There was someone looking for one for just the southwestern US. There are several that I know of. What are you looking for? Do you want herbaceous plants, trees, shrubs, vines, all of the above?

Newt
When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.