Old 21-03-2005, 04:55 AM
Luke

I have the exact same grass and have the same problem as well, i have
actually found that the parts of the grass that get reasonable shade show
less signs of seeding and the grass is a lush green colour. I have now
decided to plant more trees in order to get more shade as the grass
certainly does better in shade although it was sold to me as being a full
sun grass. yeah right i would not recommend this grass to people after
having it in my yard for 3 years have seen plenty better lawns.

"Adrian" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 11:19:56 +0800, "Nancy"
wrote:

Thanks for the info - I will try a little less water and see how it
goes. Otherwise guess I'll have to live with it!!