Old 21-03-2005, 04:06 AM
fernvalley

If you want to check out hostas and consider Pittsboro local, go the
www.hostafarm.com. Their hostas are great and in general, less
expensive than Plants Delights. You can go just about any day of the
year (the website tells you if they are open or closed) as well as they
ship. Plants Delight has more "collector" type hostas; however, Hosta
Farm has many that you won't find in Lowes or Home Depot.

The Hosta Farm is located about a block off US 64, just west of
Pittsboro. Duck and Greta are very friendly. I've had good luck with
all the plants I've bought from them. (I think I have about 15
different varieties from Hosta Farm.)