Old 21-03-2005, 07:55 PM
Rod

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:08:58 -0000, "shazzbat"
wrote:

So how was it for you? We've had a fantastic sunny weekend here in Dorset,

No serious gardening at the weekend ;~) Got all the early crops in
last week. Saturday morning watering and pottering in the greenhouse,
afternoon out on the hills - just before I got to my parking place I
saw a Red Kite for the first time, just stopped the car and sat there
gobsmacked. Sunday afternoon photographing the Camellias in the
Camellia Walk. Weekends don't get much better.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.