Old 21-03-2005, 09:24 PM
Peter Ashby

JRP wrote:

I am growing two tiny Manuka trees from seeds in my garden. I wonder if
they will make it. They should understand spring is coming.

Manuka are tough as old boots, depending on how small tiny is I would
think they would do fine in Southern France, just watch the watering if
this summer is anything like last one ;-)

Peter (Dundee, Ecosse)
Watching his rhubarb seedlings on the kitchen windowsill carefully (two
true leaves and counting), the daffodils are up but not near flowering
yet.