Old 22-03-2005, 01:11 AM
Jo

wrote in message
. ..
On 2005-03-19, Mother Earth wrote:
For 20 years (pretty much since the internet began), I've been reading

these
claims. I've decided to check it out myself and turn the results into

nice freelance article. If you'd like to know the actual results (as
opposed to the claims), feel free to email me.

Here goes..
===

Now this crap is spam and the person is fostering an illegal ponzi
scheme via US mail which means they could serve time for mail fraud.

Then they will be gardening in the prison exercise yard.

I wish that were the case Wes.
I filed a fraud report with the post office 2 years ago and last week I
finally heard back from them about a week ago.
Being the moron who comitted the act did not respond to their letters,
they said there is nothing they can do.
I refiled again this week and they are reinvestigating it, but from this
experience I have learned that any arse can use the USPS and get away with
just about anything. They just don't have to respond to complaints.

All we can do is hope people don't fall for these losers!

Jo