Old 21-03-2005, 10:43 PM
Amber Ormerod

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message

So you get water lying on the floor of the greenhouse? The floor
should have had a gentle slope built in, but that can't be helped
now. I'd consider breaking up the concrete down the middle of the
greenhouse and making it into a self-draining path, forgetting about
the sump altogether. Or a neat duckboard, or a row of those rubber or
plastic grid-type doormats: this would make sterilizing easier.

The water is in the pipe, but if I were to add enough I supose it would
flood the greenhouse. I am not sure I am up for breaking the base,
especially as most of it is the dept of a breeze block. I might have a go
with the drill or think something else up. Thanks for the ideas....