Old 22-03-2005, 12:33 PM
Cereus-validus.....

Every newsgroup has one and we have YOU!

You can't handle the truth.

Actually had chicken livers and rice! Does that count?

You won't seek through the cloud of smoke in your dorm room?

"Gramma" wrote in message

"Cereus-validus....." wrote in message
m...
Now Gramma Grass can party hearty for the rest of his spring break
knowing there are always naive suckers on the internet willing to do his
homework for him!!!! The bottom line Grass man: don't even think of
trying to smoke it.

What side of the bed did *you* get out of today?

Every newsgroup has one

Sounds as though a good dose of liver salts would do you good.

You are further from the truth than you know.

Don't bother replying I will not see it.

Gramma