Old 22-03-2005, 06:29 PM
PatK

Darren Garrison wrote:
On 20 Mar 2005 19:25:08 -0800, wrote:

I live in zone 7b and I don't dig my canna's. They do fine for me, in
fact, they have all started to sprout

Same here, in 7b South Carolina. I haven't planted cannas myself before last year, but everywhere
areound here there are people with beds of cannas that are NEVER taken up.

I live in zone 5/6 and don't ever dig my cannas up in the winter. They
come back fine and I've even got two bags of extras that I had to dig up
because they were popping way up out of the ground. I planted three
bulbs in one spot last year and pulled up at least a dozen extras from
the same spot in October.
Pat